Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Restaurant Blog - Intro

I've found through my travels, I've both given and received many restaurant suggestions. Now don't get me wrong, I love Yelp (or if you're in Winnipeg - the outdated UrbanSpoon), and have used it to find places I really like, but there's something nice when the suggestion comes from a person you know and trust (especially when it's a foodie boss!).

I've been asked multiple times about Seattle/ Portland suggestions, and while I love thinking through all the places I like/go, a few always inevitably slip through the cracks. So I've decided I should start documenting the suggestions I've received/ restaurants I like in blog form!

And the place where the suggestions first started for me - Birmingham, AL! Enjoy!  And I've finally added to this with Milan, Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment